where is mariadb-10.0.21-1.fc23 ?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Nov 12 14:39:05 UTC 2015

Am 12.11.2015 um 15:34 schrieb Andrew Lutomirski:
> On Nov 11, 2015 11:34 PM, "Petr Pisar" <ppisar at redhat.com
>  > In otherwords always disable autokarma. I push builds into testing and
>  > sombody raises karma over a weekend and when I come to the mailbox
>  > later, I only see F22 was pushed into stable before F23. There is
>  > nothing a mainter can do besides disabling default Bodhi features.
>
> This is very much related to a thread I started a couple weeks ago.  I
> really think that Bodhi should be able to understand that a pair of
> updates to different branches match and to push them together

who says you that a update for F22 would behave identical on F23 or the
other direction when half of the OS has different versions of libraries
and the whole userland?

it may often work that way but to assume it is so by definition is a
dangerous game, i saw enough Fedora bugs the past 8 years after
dist-upgrades where the affected application had exactly the same
version as before the upgrade and behaved wrong or failed completly