where is mariadb-10.0.21-1.fc23 ?

Andrew Lutomirski luto at mit.edu
Thu Nov 12 15:16:17 UTC 2015

On Nov 12, 2015 6:39 AM, "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl at thelounge.net> wrote:

> Am 12.11.2015 um 15:34 schrieb Andrew Lutomirski:
>>
>> On Nov 11, 2015 11:34 PM, "Petr Pisar" <ppisar at redhat.com
>>  > In otherwords always disable autokarma. I push builds into testing and
>>  > sombody raises karma over a weekend and when I come to the mailbox
>>  > later, I only see F22 was pushed into stable before F23. There is
>>  > nothing a mainter can do besides disabling default Bodhi features.
>>
>> This is very much related to a thread I started a couple weeks ago.  I
>> really think that Bodhi should be able to understand that a pair of
>> updates to different branches match and to push them together
>

> who says you that a update for F22 would behave identical on F23 or the
other direction when half of the OS has different versions of libraries and
the whole userland?

> it may often work that way but to assume it is so by definition is a
dangerous game, i saw enough Fedora bugs the past 8 years after
dist-upgrades where the affected application had exactly the same version
as before the upgrade and behaved wrong or failed completly

I said no such thing.  (Can you please try to stop being combative by
default?)

I think that Bodhi should arrange, at least by default, to push things in
the correct order.  Whether that means that karma is required separately
for each branch is an orthogonal issue, except insofar as allowing karma
from one branch to carry over to another would also require Bodhi to track
that two updates are the same thing but just to different branches.

At the very least, Bodhi should *not* push to F22 due to autokarma until
F23 stable is requested.

--Andy