where is mariadb-10.0.21-1.fc23 ?

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Nov 12 15:26:28 UTC 2015

Am 12.11.2015 um 16:16 schrieb Andrew Lutomirski:
> On Nov 12, 2015 6:39 AM, "Reindl Harald" <h.reindl at thelounge.net
>  > who says you that a update for F22 would behave identical on F23 or
> the other direction when half of the OS has different versions of
> libraries and the whole userland?
>  >
>  > it may often work that way but to assume it is so by definition is a
> dangerous game, i saw enough Fedora bugs the past 8 years after
> dist-upgrades where the affected application had exactly the same
> version as before the upgrade and behaved wrong or failed completly
>
> I said no such thing.  (Can you please try to stop being combative by
> default?)

can you please stop accuse somebody beeing combative?

> I think that Bodhi should arrange, at least by default, to push things
> in the correct order.  Whether that means that karma is required
> separately for each branch is an orthogonal issue, except insofar as
> allowing karma from one branch to carry over to another would also
> require Bodhi to track that two updates are the same thing but just to
> different branches.
>
> At the very least, Bodhi should *not* push to F22 due to autokarma until
> F23 stable is requested

for "dnf distro-sync" or "yum distro-sync" over years that all don't
matter because it simply downgrades a package in that case and so it
would be better to fix other upgrade methods to act the same way

there is no point for me wait for a F22 update which fixes a bug
reported for F22 just because there is not enough karma for the
irrelevant F23 build