i3wm based minimal Spin?

Dennis Chen barracks510 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 06:28:43 UTC 2015

I see this more as an opportunity to create a "stock" Fedora i3-ish
setup. Granted people like to configure things on their own: KDE users
are especially known for this but do not mind their own Fedora spin.

Given a base of i3-like wm, we can create a nice starting environment.
Similar to how F23 Workstation includes Evolution, Rhythm Box, and
these other non-GNOME apps. It's optional to use those apps provided,
but providing those apps showcases some of the best that the Fedora
community has to offer. It would be great if we could accomplish the
same thing with an i3-like wm.