copr - hung or out of control build .. ? resolved by itself.

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sat Nov 14 07:39:30 UTC 2015

On 14/11/15 01:18, Miroslav Suchý wrote:
> Dne 13.11.2015 v 13:30 David Timms napsal(a):
>> Hi, I submitted an audacity build f22,23,rawhide. Usually it finishes in
>> 12-20 mins. 22/23 are done, but rawhide's been 80 minutes, so I think
>> something has gone wrong... No logs yet for it.
>>
>> https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/dtimms/audacity-git/build/139224/
>
> I see it as succeeded, so your problems are likely resolved now :)

Thanks Miroslav, it did finish in 112 mins. That was way longer than
normal, I guess the builders where under heavy load or something. Thanks
anyway.

I'm also none the wiser about the Koji build which failed. Since the
same on COPR eventually finished, I tried Koji again, and succeeded as
expected, so all good.

Dave.