How to remove old source file?

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Sat Nov 14 16:25:53 UTC 2015

On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 10:51:07AM +0100, Mattia Verga wrote:
> Hi,
> I have uploaded a new source file in lookaside cache with the
> 'fedpkg upload' command. I can't use 'fedpkg new-sources' because I
> have many other source file that I want to keep.
>
> Now how can I delete the old source file replaced by the new one?

Basically you don't need to delete the old file from the lookaside
cache.

If it contained some problematic content (eg. content that wasn't
legal to redistribute) then file a ticket[1], but normally you would
just ignore the old file.  The old file might still be needed for
builds in other branches.

Rich.

[1] https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW