Self Introductory: Brigham Keys, Esq

Brigham Keys, Esq. bkeys at bkeys.org
Sat Nov 14 19:49:10 UTC 2015

Hello,
   My name is Brigham Keys, and I am a software developer from the
United States. My experience with free software started probably about 4
or 5 years ago. My favorite APIs to develop with are OpenGL, Vorbis, and
Irrlicht. I have been using Fedora for about 2 years now. Feel free to
read more at https://www.bkeys.org
   Recently I found this game on libregamewiki.com called
blackshadeselite. Since then I have removed some dated code, made a port
to the GNU AutoTools and today I made an RPM package for it and
submitted the game to be an official Fedora package.

--
- Brigham Keys, Esq.