Slight change to the review process for new contributors

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Nov 18 21:55:09 UTC 2015

After FESCo approval of https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/1499 I
have modified the review process document:
  https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_Review_Process
to indicate that any packager is welcome to complete the initial package
review(s) for a new contributor.  Contributors still need to find a
sponsor as normal, and the FE-NEEDSPONSOR ticket should still be blocked
as before.

Because this may leave contributors in a state where they have accepted
packages but have not been sponsored, I have added a small amount of
process to the sponsors trac:
  https://fedorahosted.org/packager-sponsors/
Packagers who have one or more approved packages but who have not yet
been sponsored are welcome to file tickets there under the "New
sponsorship request" component so that all of the sponsors are notified
of the situation.  If I could figure out how to get Trac to let me
specify ticket templates per component I'd ask applicants to include
links to the relevant review tickets, but that will have to come later.

 - J<