wayland in rawhide

Andrew Clayton andrew at digital-domain.net
Sat Nov 21 04:05:44 UTC 2015

On Fri, 20 Nov 2015 11:45:59 -0500, Steve Clark wrote:

> I just did a quick walk around our office of approximately 70 people
> and every mouse had 3 buttons. As far as the middle button paste
> being an "easter-egg" it was documented in the "X Windows Systems
> User Guide" on page 97 way back in 1990.

The 'easter-egg' comment grated on my brain also. It must have took me
all of 5 minutes of first using X back in '95 to find out 'middle
click to paste' and have never looked back. Not having it would be a
show stopper for me.

I must have about half a dozen mice around here and all have three
buttons (incl scroll wheel).

Andrew