Self Introduction : Dhanesh Sabane

Dhanesh Sabane dhaneshsabane95 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 14:42:45 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,
I am Dhanesh Sabane, a computer science student from Pune, Maharashtra, India. I've been a Linux user since 2011 and began with Fedora 21 a couple of months back. It didn't take long for the Fedora community to woo me there after. :P

I'm genuinely interested in being a integral part of the community and would love to establish liaison with other contributors. I've a wiki user page[1] which, I'm sure, will fill up with a huge list of contributions with the help of the community.
Fedora packaging has especially caught my eye and right after I'm done with my exams, I'll be looking forward to learning more about Packaging and contributing to the Fedora Project.  I'll also be looking for
mentors in the package maintainers field and I would really appreciate it if anyone is willing to take up that role. :P

I'm currently associated with Mozilla as a*Firefox Student Ambassador*  and as a*Support Volunteer*. You'll find my contribution story on my blog [2].

Looking forward to working in collaboration and helping the Fedora Project grow further.
Until then, think open!

1.https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Dhanesh95
2.https://openctrl.wordpress.com/category/mozilla/

--