Freerdp update with bundle in guacamole-server

Pavel Alexeev forum at hubbitus.com.ru
Sun Nov 22 18:27:25 UTC 2015

Thanks Neal.

Simone, what you think? I really want move forward and find way. Remmina
have many bugs which should be fixed upstream, but I still can't update.

14.11.2015 22:20, Neal Gompa wrote:
> I am not the maintainer of guacamole-server. That is Simone Caronni
> (who I cc'd to this email) according to PkgDB[0]. Simone is the one
> you want to ask, really.
>
> [0]: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/guacamole-server/
>
> On Sat, Nov 14, 2015 at 2:15 PM, Pavel Alexeev <forum at hubbitus.com.ru> wrote:
>> Hello Neal.
>> If I right understand you are maintainer of guacamole? Do you wish proceed
>> with freerdp-compat package only?
>>
>> 09.11.2015 13:11, Pavel Alexeev пишет:
>>
>> 08.11.2015 23:38, Neal Gompa пишет:
>>
>> On Sun, Nov 8, 2015 at 2:31 PM, Pavel Alexeev <forum at hubbitus.com.ru> wrote:
>>> Hello.
>>>
>>> More than half year in the past freerdp was updated and then reverted
>>> version to current present [1], mostly to allow built guacamole-server [2].
>>>
>>> As I see it still stick with that version.
>>> Meantime freerdp move forward. Remmina, which require fresh versions of
>>> freerdp also can't be updated.
>>>
>>> Recently our bundling policy changed [3].
>>>
>>>  From freerdp depends:
>>> $ dnf repoquery --source --alldeps --whatrequires freerdp-libs
>>> freerdp-1.2.0-0.9.git.24a752a.fc23.src.rpm
>>> guacamole-server-0.9.7-1.fc23.src.rpm
>>> medusa-2.2-0.rc1.2.fc23.1.src.rpm
>>> remmina-1.2.0-0.8.git.b3237e8.fc23.src.rpm
>>> vinagre-3.18.1-1.fc23.src.rpm
>>> vlc-2.2.2-0.1.fc23.src.rpm (rpmfusion.org)