Automate nag emails for pending ACL/pkgdb requests?

Richard Shaw hobbes1069 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 14:50:59 UTC 2015

This is not about any particular instance, but browsing around pkgdb for
various reasons I've run across ACL/pkgdb request that haven't gotten
approved (or rejected). I know we all get busy but it's not right to ignore
(intentionally or not) these requests from other packagers.

Some might be in favor of auto approval after a defined period of
inactivity but what if someone goes on an extended vacation? How long is
too long?

I think the least disruptive approach would be to start sending nag emails
after a certain period (1 week?).

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Richard