[HEADS UP][Testers wanted] Cyrus-sasl 2.1.27 for rawhide

Jakub Jelen jjelen at redhat.com
Mon Nov 23 18:07:19 UTC 2015

Hi all,

cyrus-sasl upstream came up with new release and at this occasion I
decided for a small clean up during posting some features upstream.
There were quite many patches, patching pre-generated configures or
similar stuff which I dropped and forced reconfiguration. There is still
some ongoing work, but posting it as it is fresh and looking forward to
feedback early.

Before spoiling Rawhide, I would like to make sure I didn't break much,
so if you know your tool or workflow is using cyrus-sasl and you can
give it few minutes of testing against rawhide, I would be glad for
feedback on this scratch-build in koji [1].

My basic test suite passed fine on Rawhide, but I believe there are
others out there in the wild.

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=11954052

Kind regards,

--