Freerdp update with bundle in guacamole-server

Simone Caronni negativo17 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 13:54:51 UTC 2015

Hello,

as you've said, after continuous issues, the Guacamole developers are not
willing to update to unreleased versions/tarballs.

I've briefly talked with David Woodhouse offlist a few days ago and I've
pushed a 15th november 2015 build of both FreeRDP [1] and Remmina [2] at
the same time in rawhide (f24). For the moment I've basically ignored
guacamole-server at all and I'm waiting on the (promised) 2.0 snapshot of
FreeRDP before updating it.

@Pavel, I suppose you are refferring to update directly in Fedora 23 and
you were not referring to rawhide. I would be more than happy to push an
update to Fedora 23 considering the amount of crashes that Remmina has, but
I would wait for the tarball and the Guacamole patch. Otherwise disabled
RDP support in Guacamole means chunking away a big part of its features;
and I would like to avoid it.

Regards,
--Simone

[1] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=699433
[2] http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=699494

--
You cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of
the shore (R. W. Emerson).

http://xkcd.com/229/
http://negativo17.org/