Fwd: Fedora Elections - Campaign period started

Jan Kurik jkurik at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 18:12:41 UTC 2015

Regards,
Jan

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jan Kurik <jkurik at redhat.com>
Date: Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 9:51 AM
Subject: Re: Fedora Elections - Campaign period started
To: devel-announce at lists.fedoraproject.org, announce at lists.fedoraproject.org

Due to the Thanksgiving Day in U.S., later this week, I have prolonged
the Campaign period for one week to minimize conflicts of these
Elections with holidays people might take.

I hope this will help nominees to present their self to the community
and get the attention they need. I am also sorry for any
inconvenience, this might cause to someone.

Best Regards,
Jan