Ownership of erlang-mochiweb and couchdb packages

Giovanni Tirloni gpt at gtirloni.com
Tue Nov 24 19:14:38 UTC 2015

Hello,

  I've been using Fedora/CentOS/EPEL for a very long time and I would
like to start contributing directly to the project by maintaining some
packages.

  Recently the erlang-mochiweb and couchdb packages were orphaned and I
would like to take ownership of their EPEL7 branches.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/couchdb
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/erlang-mochiweb

  Please let me know if there are any concerns. I've read the wiki pages
related to becoming a package maintainer and I understood introducing
myself here would be the first step.

  I have got FAS and Bugzilla accounts ('gtirloni' and
'gpt at gtirloni.com', respectively).

Thank you,
Giovanni