Orphaned packages looking for new Point of Contact

jens fedora at jenslody.de
Thu Oct 1 07:22:32 UTC 2015

Am 2015-10-01 06:50, schrieb Michael Cronenworth:
> On 09/30/2015 11:47 PM, Jens Lody wrote:
>> I want to take these theree, but they are still not official orphaned,
>> so I can not take ownership.
>>
>> Should I just wait until the status changed in pkgdb ?
>
> Those packages were orphaned but they were immediately picked up. Send
> a message to the new POC to request co-maintainership.
>
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/fillets-ng/timeline
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/frozen-bubble/timeline

I should have looked into the timeline (I still have to learn to use all
available tools).

It's okay for me.

I just wanted the packages to stay in Fedora/Epel and prevent retiring.

I'm quite busy at work at the moment and interested in unretiring
aeskulap.
So I think I will concentrate on this (for the moment). It's a little
more work.

Jens