bugzilla search missing fields; can't find if F21 dracut bug filed lately

Michael Catanzaro mcatanzaro at gnome.org
Thu Oct 1 12:25:19 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-10-01 at 04:53 -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
> doesn't any kind of list in SeaMonkey (maybe because of noscript?)

Yeah, the fact is that NoScript is incompatible with the Internet...
probably that's not how the web should be, but it is how it is....

For those of us not blocking the scripts, the Bugzilla upgrade is a
huge improvement. Those gigantic combo boxes were horrible to use;
typeahead find is way nicer. I smile each time I use it; eventually I
will get used to it, but for now, being able to easily move bugs
between components for the first time is still a huge deal to me. Maybe
you could whitelist RH Bugzilla? I think I trust Red Hat not to collect
data on me for behavioral advertising, or mine Bitcoin on my computer,
or use my computer to DoS Oracle....

Michael