Strange missing dependencies for claws-mail-plugins-geolocation

Luigi Votta luigi.vtt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:19:54 UTC 2015

Hello I'm tring to build claws-mail 3.13.0 with its plugins.
After running
./configure

I've that the geolocation plugin (the only one), will not
build, cause missing dependencies.

It claims for
champlain-gtk-0.8
(and perhaps clutter-gtk-0.10 too).

But they are already installed:
libchamplain-gtk-0.12.10-1.fc22.i686
(clutter-gtk-1.6.2-1.fc22.i686)

In the configure.log:
configure:22045: $PKG_CONFIG --exists --print-errors "champlain-gtk-0.8
> 0.8.0"
Package champlain-gtk-0.8 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `champlain-gtk-0.8.pc'
No package 'champlain-gtk-0.8' found

Package clutter-gtk-0.10 was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `clutter-gtk-0.10.pc'
No package 'clutter-gtk-0.10' found

Is a problem with the versions installed or what?

Thanks