Planned Outage: fedorainfracloud.org / copr - 2015-10-05 00:00 UTC

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu Oct 1 20:01:56 UTC 2015

 Planned Outage: fedorainfracloud.org / copr - 2015-10-05 00:00 UTC

 There will be an outage starting at 2015-10-05 00:00 UTC, which will
 last approximately 4 hours.

 To convert UTC to your local time, take a look at
 http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/UTCHowto
 or run:

 date -d '2015-10-05 00:00 UTC'

 Reason for outage:

 We will be updating and rebooting our openstack cloud and all the
 instances in it. This will result in downtime for any cloud related
 instances, in particular copr will be unavailable.

 Affected Services:

 fedorainfracloud.org
 copr.fedoraproject.org
 fedoramagazine.org
 taiga.fedorainfracloud.org
 testdays.fedorainfracloud.org
 jenkins.fedorainfracloud.org

 various development instances

 Contact Information:

 Ticket Link: https://fedorahosted.org/fedora-infrastructure/ticket/4908

 Please join #fedora-admin or #fedora-noc on irc.freenode.net or add
 comments to the ticket for this outage above.