Proposal to reduce anti-bundling requirements

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 1 22:09:57 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-10-01 at 23:54 +0200, Ralf Corsepius wrote:

> Seems to me, as if today's generation of fedora users and esp.
> current
> Fedora leaders need to go through the lessons people who had been
> using
> Linux then were tought the cruel way.

I know you always think you're the ONLY ONE WHO UNDERSTANDS, but the
people proposing this have been doing it just as long as you. They know
the issues. You can't successfully argue against them by pretending
they don't, and should just yield to your unquestionably superior
wisdom.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey