bodhi: no email notifications for packages in pending state

Alexander Ploumistos alex.ploumistos at gmail.com
Sun Oct 4 20:59:13 UTC 2015

I've reset email settings to the defaults (two rules, "A particular
user's packages (any acl)" and "A particular user "), made sure that
my email address is still there and I've got a "This message delivery
mechanism is currently active" message.
Meanwhile my packages have gone from pending to testing and three of
them to stable. No notification yet. Shouldn't I have been notified
with these settings? Do I need to turn on "All bodhi events" as well?