[Test-Announce] Proposal to CANCEL: 2015-10-05 Fedora QA Meeting

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Mon Oct 5 06:01:55 UTC 2015

Hi folks! I'm proposing we cancel Monday's QA meeting. I think
everything's pretty much on track - we have Final TC1 to test, might be
a TC2 coming this week, and there'll be Cinnamon Test Day on Thursday.
There'll be a blocker review meeting at 1600 UTC.

If anyone does have something they think could do with meeting
discussion, please do reply to this mail and we can get together ahead
of the blocker review meeting!
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey