bodhi: no email notifications for packages in pending state

Petr Pisar ppisar at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 12:00:27 UTC 2015

On 2015-10-03, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 3 Oct 2015 16:46:02 +0300
> Alexander Ploumistos <alex.ploumistos at gmail.com> wrote:
>> For the last couple of days I have been submitting updates (with
>> fedpkg) for some of my packages in all the branches. Currently they
>> all appear as pending in bodhi and I have not received any messages
>> about them, even for the ones that got positive karma.
>
> Almost all notifications from bodhi (with the exception currently of
> adding comments on updates) is sent via FMN (the Fedora notification
> service): https://apps.fedoraproject.org/notifications/

Which event is the "an update can be pushed to stable" from the available
filters:

All bodhi events
Bodhi comments
Bodhi having their request revoked
Bodhi updates being obsoleted
Buildroot overrides being removed
Critpath updates (of any kind)
Ends of internal bodhi backend mash tasks
New EPEL content has hit the master mirror
New Fedora updates content has hit the master mirror
New buildroot overrides
New errata about updates being mashed
New updates requested for updates-testing
Requests for "stable" status on Bodhi updates
Requests for Bodhi updates to be unpushed
Requests for a new Bodhi mash
Starts of internal bodhi backend mash tasks
Starts of the mash phase of the mashtask
When an update is ejected from the bodhi mash
When the masher confirms content is on the master mirror
When the masher waits for content to sync to the mirrors
When updates complete their requested push to "stable"
When updates complete their requested push to "testing"

I cannot see it there.

-- Petr