SPF records @fedoraproject.org versus @lists.fedoraproject.org

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Oct 5 15:12:11 UTC 2015

On Mon, 5 Oct 2015 11:04:40 -0400
Paul Wouters <paul at nohats.ca> wrote:

> And openpgpkey-milter :)
>
> And put in a TLSA record for their MX :)

I don't think it makes much sense for Fedora Infrastructure to get into
the business of being a SMTP server provider. Is this something that
would help forward the goals of the Fedora Project? If so, how?

Additionally I suspect the admin overhead would be large just answering
"Your smtp server sent me spam" type of noise...

kevin