Removing packages that have broken dependencies in F23 tree, v2

Omair Majid omajid at redhat.com
Mon Oct 5 20:16:57 UTC 2015

* Kalev Lember <kalevlember at gmail.com> [2015-10-05 09:02]:
> Here's another look at F23 broken dependencies.
>
> Based on today's Branched report [1], the following packages have
> remaining broken dependencies (package maintainers BCC'd to this email):
>
>        Package            (co)maintainers
> netbeans-platform         moceap, dbhole, omajid

The list of maintainers doesn't look right. I have no commit access to
this package for F23 (or Rawhide) [1]. I am being BCC'ed when I can't do
anything :(

Thanks,
Omair

[1] https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/netbeans-platform/

--
PGP Key: 66484681 (http://pgp.mit.edu/)
Fingerprint = F072 555B 0A17 3957 4E95  0056 F286 F14F 6648 4681