Move of freetype's header files

Marek Kasik mkasik at redhat.com
Tue Oct 6 08:44:09 UTC 2015

As of freetype 2.6.1, freetype's upstream has moved almost all header
files from /usr/include/freetype2/ to /usr/include/freetype2/freetype/.
Only the /usr/include/freetype2/ft2build.h stays on its place.

I plane to push freetype 2.6.1 to master branch at the beginning of the
next week (#1268661).

If your packages use freetype as documented in ft2build.h then you are
ok but in opposite case you'll need to change the path.

I've created a scratch build of the new freetype, you can get it here:
or here:
  http://mkasik.fedorapeople.org/freetype-2.6.1/

Regards

Marek