new package SCM requests change

Parag Nemade panemade at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:53:01 UTC 2015

Hi,
   I was asked to follow "This SCM request method has been deprecated.
Please see
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageDB_admin_requests" on one of my
new package review bug.
   I want to know is this process announced somewhere? This has been
asked on review bug also but as limb never gets cc'ed to review bugs
he never gets further comments from people working on review bug.

Also, does this mean that we can now remove fedora-cvs flag from
bugzilla? What benefit we got with this process where we again require
some admin to process requests? How will I know that branches are
created? will that information be commented on review bugzilla as
well?

Regards,
Parag.