install custom rpm package: failed dependencies

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 18:44:04 UTC 2015

On Thu, Oct 8, 2015 at 8:14 PM, Orion Poplawski <orion at cora.nwra.com> wrote:
> On 10/08/2015 11:10 AM, arnaud gaboury wrote:
>> I wrote a .spec file to build a pacakge with many shared librairies
>> installed by Intel parallel studio 2016.
>
> This doesn't belong on Fedora devel, it has nothing to do with Fedora development.

Ah? Writing a spec file to build a backage on Fedora has nothing to do
with Fedora development?

So please tell me where I shall post. I doubt users at list is a best
place about issues with a spec file. This issue is neither tied to R,
neither Intel.
I must have done some errors in my spec file and I am looking for any
hint why my rpm claims these shared libraries when they are installed.

> --
> Orion Poplawski
> Technical Manager                     303-415-9701 x222
> NWRA, Boulder/CoRA Office             FAX: 303-415-9702
> 3380 Mitchell Lane                       orion at nwra.com
> Boulder, CO 80301                   http://www.nwra.com
> --

google.com/+arnaudgabourygabx