install custom rpm package: failed dependencies

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Oct 8 19:12:46 UTC 2015

Am 08.10.2015 um 21:06 schrieb arnaud gaboury:
> Downloading from Intel website the parallel studio 2016. There is a
> folder with all rpm packages and a script to install them. I
> understand this package is NOT part of Fedora, but neither part of RPM
> fusion. So I must not installed it?

no, but it's not Fedora relevant

> Now regarding my own spec file, I am trying to write it correctly to
> help any other Fedora user to install what I want to install.
> Unfortunately, again, there is NO Fedora package.
> So please tell me if I am wromg when trying to write a clean spec file
> with the idea to share with Fedora users? Shall I keep everything for
> me when it can maybe help others?

but it's not *FEDORA DVELOPMENT* in the context of something relevant
for Fedora as a release distribution - and yes: your problem is just a
*user related* thing with no context to the distribution itself,
especially as you are playing around with a external compiler suite