Summary/Minutes from today's FESCo Meeting (2015-10-07)

Brendan Conoboy blc at redhat.com
Thu Oct 8 22:14:21 UTC 2015

On 10/08/2015 08:48 AM, Haïkel wrote:
[snip]
> Please keep in mind, that Fesco is aware this is not a perfect
> solution, and we''ll gladly review any proposals to improve this
> policy. But we can keep discussing this for years, or try to solve
> this issue incrementally. We chose the latter.
[snip]

Replying to highlight this piece.  The passed proposal is an
improvement: it opens Fedora to more participants, it better reflects
some upstream realities, and best of all it can be further amended.
As people have the time and inclination they can and should propose
further improvements- Fesco is clearly open to and expecting this, so
if you have an idea on how to further improve the bundling policies,
please propose it.  In this way Fedora gets better and better over time.

--
Brendan Conoboy / RHEL Development Coordinator / Red Hat, Inc.