rawhide buildroot creation changes

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Oct 10 20:07:43 UTC 2015

On Sat, 10 Oct 2015 15:54:41 -0400
Neal Gompa <ngompa13 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Richard W.M. Jones
> <rjones at redhat.com> wrote:

...snip...

> > So I was having a look at how to change this in the configuration,
> > but I don't understand how the dnf.conf is generated at all.  There
> > seems to be no reference to dnf at all in upstream koji.
> >
> > Are we using a branch of koji?

We are using koji git head + some patches.
srpm at:

http://infrastructure.fedoraproject.org/repo/builder-rpms/21/SRPMS/koji-1.10.0-2.fc21.2.fed.livecd.3.src.rpm

> ​Is this part of the mysterious Koji 2.0 codebase that I can't seem
> to find anywhere?​

Koji 2.0 does not exist yet that I know of in any code form.

Upstream developers have just started gathering what they want to do in
2.0... 0 code has been written that I know of.

kevin