rawhide buildroot creation changes

Neal Gompa ngompa13 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 20:07:41 UTC 2015

On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 4:03 PM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com>
wrote:

> On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 03:54:41PM -0400, Neal Gompa wrote:
> > On Sat, Oct 10, 2015 at 3:52 PM, Richard W.M. Jones <rjones at redhat.com>
> > wrote:
> > > Are we using a branch of koji?
> >
> > ​Is this part of the mysterious Koji 2.0 codebase that I can't seem to
> find
> > anywhere?​
>
> I don't know - was that question directed to me?

​Sorry, no. I didn't mean to direct it at you. I'm just really puzzled why
I can't find anything useful (codewise, roadmap, etc.) on Koji 2.0. I've
been doing research on buildsystems for other projects for a while now, and
it's very frustrating that I can't find anything about what's going on with
Koji.​

> The koji.git here:
>
>   https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/koji/
>
> is certainly getting lots of updates.  It doesn't reference dnf, but
> maybe it doesn't need to (however it does reference yum a lot).
>
> (BTW is anyone else disturbed by the relatively massive user icons
> that are now shown on git.fedorahosted.org?  Seems to be a recent
> change).
>
> Rich.

​That's... certainly strange. Though, no stranger than the Fedora cgit
theming disappearing from all of Fedora's cgit instances for a while. I
can't actually recall if fedorahosted also had the Fedora cgit theme on it
or not...​