Orphaning openct and ctapi-common on Rawhide

Tomas Mraz tmraz at redhat.com
Mon Oct 12 10:18:01 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I've orphaned openct and ctapi-common packages on Rawhide as I do not
use them anymore. If nobody picks them they can be safely retired by the
automated process as nothing seems to depend on them. If you pick them,
please consider mailing me and asking for transfer of the ownership also
for the branched releases.

Regards,
--
Tomas Mraz