Current Rawhide problems you might want to know about

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 14 12:49:18 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 10:10:54AM +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> > Is kdbus enabled?
> How do I tell?  Anyway I didn't take any explicit step to enable it.
> The machine has just been 'dnf update'-d to Rawhide.

As I understand it, the plan was to switch it on in rawhide, but I'm
not sure what happens if you just upgrade like that. You should see
kdbus in /proc/cmdline - and no system dbus process. I think it'd be an
interesting exercise to turn it off if it's on, and on if it it's off.
:)

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>