Better irc policies?

Matthew Miller mattdm at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 14 19:30:34 UTC 2015

On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 11:19:00AM -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> The only thing that concerns me is that at that point we'd have the new
> thing, IRC, Ask, *and* the mailing lists, soon with Hyperkitty which in
> some senses overlaps with all the others.

Well, mailing lists -> hyperkitty. Ideally, The New Thing would
completely replace IRC eventually. And, especially with how we're using
Ask, like a web forum rather than like the Stack Exchange sites it
superficially resembles, I'd like to eventually migrate that to
HyperKitty too.

--
Matthew Miller
<mattdm at fedoraproject.org>