Packaging of PlayOnLinux

Reindl Harald h.reindl at thelounge.net
Thu Oct 15 11:17:44 UTC 2015

Am 15.10.2015 um 13:09 schrieb Bastien Nocera:
> [...]

really?

you think websites are free and opensource in general?
they are not, just because it's plaintext doesn't make the code free

i don't get who's business it is to care about what a software running
on a users machine does *after confirmation of the user* that he wants
his machine exactly to do that and as far fedora don't host the download
it's not Fedoras business at all

in other words: Fedora has much bigger problems than this discussion
like systemd-presets and "dhcp-compat replaces dhcp" while upgrade from
F21 to F22 *disables* dhcpd on any machine even when the unit was copied
and modified to /etc/systemd/system and the same likely would happen
with services disabled by intention if they are default on