Packaging of PlayOnLinux

Ian Malone ibmalone at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 12:54:35 UTC 2015

On 15 October 2015 at 06:55, drago01 <drago01 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 14, 2015 at 5:46 PM, Bastien Nocera <bnocera at redhat.com> wrote:

Well, it does say "Most emulators (applications which emulate another
platform) are not permitted for inclusion in Fedora." It probably
shouldn't use the term emulators or at least qualify it a bit. Maybe
"console emulators" might be a more accurate term. As people have
mentioned, wine, dosbox, qemu. Some of those aren't emulators in the
hardware sense.

--
imalone
http://ibmalone.blogspot.co.uk