[Test-Announce] Fedora 23 Final Test Compose 10 (TC10) and Test Compose 11 (TC11) Available Now!

Dusty Mabe dusty at dustymabe.com
Fri Oct 16 17:40:13 UTC 2015

On 10/16/2015 12:21 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> As scheduled [1], Fedora 23 Final Test Compose 10 (TC10) and TC11 are
> now available for testing. Please help us complete all the validation
> testing!

Hey Adam/Cloud list,

Does anyone know what happened between TC9 / TC10 / TC11 with regards to
the Fedora cloud base image? Here is what I notice:

- TC9 boots fine but is affected by
https://fedorahosted.org/cloud/ticket/128
- TC10 does not boot. It is using syslinux!!! This is a big change that
should not have happened.
- TC11 boots fine but the kbd rpm is missing so the
systemd-vconsole-setup.service systemd unit fails on boot.

Any insight here?

Dusty