To someone with power to push packages on Fedora 21

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil at redhat.com
Mon Oct 19 13:33:38 UTC 2015

On Sun, 18 Oct 2015 22:03:43 +0200, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Sun, 18 Oct 2015 21:14:25 +0200 Jan Kratochvil <jan.kratochvil at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > That is a Bug of Bodhi, the URLs should be more descriptive.
> > (I have not filed it.)
>
> I thought it was filed, but I can't seem to find it now. ;(

There were filed and "fixed" exactly the opposite Bugs, to switch from NVRA to
the FEDORA-2015-7113eaf84e style:
	RFE: use update alias/updateid instead of update title in methods
	https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/186
	URLs should use update ID not title
	https://github.com/fedora-infra/bodhi/issues/221

So I am not going to fight it back.  But I have found - despite such URL is
not listed anywhere - one can still use the NVRA.  So these URLs are the same:
	https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-7113eaf84e
	https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/gdb-7.9.1-20.fc22

Jan