fedora-packages out of sync with bugzilla

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Tue Oct 20 16:41:45 UTC 2015

On Tue, 20 Oct 2015 15:56:01 +0000
Christopher <ctubbsii-fedora at apache.org> wrote:

> Has anybody else noticed that the fedora-packages bug listing (linked
> from pkgdb) seems out of sync with bugzilla? For example,
> https://apps.fedoraproject.org/packages/zookeeper/bugs shows bugs
> which have been closed as being still open, and the counts are
> incorrect.
>
> Is this a known issue?

Somewhat. The problem is that packages often has problems with it's
cache, etc...
Do see the note at the bottom:

Note: There's some caching going on here. If you expect something and
don't see it, check back in 5 minutes.

(Although I assume you did check back and it was still stalled?)

We are planning a re-work/re-write of the application entirely, but
it's not happened yet. ;(

I'll see if I can get it to sync things up again.

kevin