Koji: no space left on device

Jerry James loganjerry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 19:15:53 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 23, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Adam Miller
<maxamillion at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> It's going to be a koji-wide problem since they all share a nfs mount.
> The issue is known about, the filesystem on the filer ran out of
> inodes and it is currently being looked into. (As per a conversation I
> observed in #fedora-releng on freenode).

Maybe somebody could run to [insert warehouse store name here] and
pick up a box of inodes.

(Recycled joke: the CTO where I work was once asked by the CEO if he
needed anything.  "Well, we're running low on mutexes," he said.  The
CEO replied, "Okay, we can get some more of those.  Where do you get
them, [warehouse store]?")

Thanks for the information, Adam.
--
Jerry James