Fedora Rawhide 20151023 compose check report

Adam Williamson adamwill at fedoraproject.org
Fri Oct 23 22:38:35 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-10-23 at 14:36 -0400, Fedora compose checker wrote:

> Failed openQA tests: 22 of 49

So I took a quick look at this. There are a few 'real' fails but
there's also a lot that basically look like timeouts. I suspect what's
happening is that Rawhide debug kernels are making the tests run
sufficiently slowly that they hit the timeouts, particularly the 1800
second (30 minute) timeout on the install process.

We could bump that timeout a bit, perhaps only for Rawhide installs, or
we could just wait till we get openQA migrated to more powerful
hardware and hope that copes with it...
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey