make unmaintained ??

Jan Kratochvil jan.kratochvil at redhat.com
Sun Oct 25 18:53:25 UTC 2015

On Sun, 25 Oct 2015 01:07:47 +0200, Zbigniew Jędrzejewski-Szmek wrote:
> I built 4.1 for rawhide. If that checks out to be OK, I can push
> an update for F23 also.

I do not understand why a major rebase could be permitted after all the F-23
freezing stages?  It may cause FTBFSes or even broken builds.  What is then
all the release engineering good for?  Why not to just run Rawhide then?

This situation may be a FAQ, sorry I do not read every mail here.  I did not
want to be negative/discouraging, just I have seen such FTBFS regression(s) in
Fedora in the past.

Jan