C++11 enabling in F22?

Tom Hughes tom at compton.nu
Mon Oct 26 12:59:44 UTC 2015

On 26/10/15 12:50, Tim Niemueller wrote:

> - the driver works only with software which is built for the same ABI,
> it is one of the cases where things break immediately otherwise

You need to be very clear what you mean here. Do you mean built with
-std=c++11 or built with -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1?

The latter is, as I understand it, unacceptable in Fedora. In any event
it's unlikely to even build and link because all the other libraries are
not built with that so if it tries to link to any C++ libraries other
than libstdc++ then the link will likely fail.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (tom at compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/