Attempting to contact unresponsive maintainer - jamielennox

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Mon Oct 26 20:40:11 UTC 2015

Greetings, we've been told that the email addresses
for this package maintainer is no longer valid.  I'm starting the
unresponsive maintainer policy to find out if they are still interested
in maintaining their packages (and if so, have them update their email
addresses in FAS).  If they're not interested in maintaining or we
can't locate them I'll have FESCo orphan the packages so that others
can take them over.

If you have a way to contact this maintainer, please let them
know that we'd appreciate knowing what to do with their packages.
Thanks!

*  jamielennox - former email: 'Jamie Lennox' <jlennox at redhat.com>

Point of contact:

python-falcon -- A supersonic micro-framework for building cloud APIs ( master f23 f22 f21 epel7 el6 )
python-httpretty -- HTTP request mock tool for Python ( master f23 f22 f21 epel7 el6 )
python-keystoneclient-kerberos -- Kerberos authentication for the OpenStack clients ( master f23 f22 )
python-requests-mock -- A requests mocking tool for python ( master f23 f22 f21 epel7 el6 )

kevin