display state of package generation on KOJI

Joachim Backes joachim.backes at rhrk.uni-kl.de
Tue Oct 27 06:46:11 UTC 2015

Hi developers,

sometimes I'm searching for new packages on KOJI, for example for new
kernels, but I see only a "Finished" column (beside others) on the
specific website. It would be helpful if the "Finished" column could
display a little bit more: The time of *starting* the package generation
or the time when the generation has *finished* (with/without error), so
one could guess the remaining time of package generation.

I would be grateful for such an improvement.

Kind regards

Joachim Backes
--

Fedora release 23 (Twenty Three)