BuildRequires: pythonN-devel unnecessary

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Wed Oct 28 19:21:32 UTC 2015

Luckily I saw this.  The best way to make sure the packaging committee
sees this kind of thing is to open a ticket at
https://fedorahosted.org/fpc/

However, I don't believe your assertion to be true.  python*-devel is
the package with the dependency on the RPM macros; if you depend only on
python then, well, the things in that guideline won't actually work.

I would like to change this with the rest of the macro work we're doing
by moving the macros into redhat-rpm-config but for now I don't believe
we can drop the -devel dependencies.

 - J<