Orphaning flasm

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Oct 29 22:26:21 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am hereby orphaning the flasm (Flash bytecode assembler disassembler)
package. (I am about to click the buttons in pkgdb.) I was asked to pick
this up back when I picked up gnash. I have since long given up
maintainership of gnash. I have never had any use for this package (not even
when I was still maintaining gnash), and I have not touched it for ages. I
also wonder whether anybody uses it at all. Either way, I am not the right
person to maintain this package.

The owner of the gnash package may want to take it up (as it is a tool that
can be used to debug gnash). Or they might not have any use for it either,
in which case it might be time to retire it (which will happen anyway if
nobody picks it up). In any case, it is free to take.

        Kevin Kofler