Reminder: Fedora 23 Beta Freeze in a week

Jan Kurik jkurik at redhat.com
Tue Sep 1 11:36:44 UTC 2015

Hi!
This is a reminder, that Fedora 23 "Change Checkpoint: 100% Code
Complete Deadline" is coming in a week. It's important milestone as
contingency plan may be put into effect for Changes that miss this
deadline. As always, the list will be shared with FESCo.

2015-Sep-08 Change Checkpoint: 100% Code Complete Deadline
2015-Sep-08 Fedora 23 Beta Freeze

Expected bug state is ON_QA - Change has to be code complete and can
be tested in the Beta release (optionally by Fedora QA).

Please make sure to update state of yours Change(s) bug(s) on time. In
case of any problems, let me know, we will try to find working
solution.

Schedule: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/23/Schedule
F23 ChangeSet: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/23/ChangeSet

Thanks,